Butternut Squash Salad with Goat Cheese & Prosciutto
This vibrant salad is full of delicious flavor and textures. It's just as easy to make as it is impressive!
- 4 Cups Arugula
- 2 oz. Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Pomegranate
- 1/4 Cup Walnut Pieces toasted
- 4 Slices Prosciutto
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash diced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Start by adding the cubed butternut squash to a medium mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Mix until the squash is fully coated.
- Next place in an air fryer at 400° for 15 min.
- While the squash cooks, make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Next crisp the prosciutto by place each slice in between a papertowl and place in the microwave for 1 min.
- Finally, mix all salad components in a large serving bowl and enjoy!