These bars have it all, they’re salty, sweet, and crunchy. They are incredibly satisfying and a great snack to take with you on the go. Honestly these things are so addicting I had a hard time holding myself back from eating the whole batch. This recipe is also super easy to make which just makes them that much better.
They are guilt-free with the sweetness coming only from honey and no sugar. These bars also contain no dairy and are gluten-free!
Salted Honey Pumpkin Seed Bars
- 2 Cups Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 Cup Shaved Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°
- Next, mix the pumpkin seeds, coconut, chia seeds, and almond flour in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
- Then, in a small saucepot melt the coconut oil and honey together. Once melted add in the vanilla and sea salt.
- Pour the honey mixture over the pumpkin seed mixture. Mix everything together until fully combined.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and pour in pumpkin seed & honey mixture. Press the mixture down with a greased spatula.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once the bars are out of the oven, place in the freezer for 2 hours before cutting.