Truffle Crostini with Gorgonzola, Prosciutto and Fig
These are the perfect appetizer or party food! They pack a punch full of flavor and feel as if they are super indulgent and they couldn't be easier to make.
- 12 Slices French Baguette
- 2 Tbsp Truffle Oil
- 3 Oz. Gorganzola
- 12 Dried Figs cut in half
- 6 Slices Prosciutto cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Truffle Honey (I made mine with 2 tbsp honey & 1 tsp truffle oil)
- Start by brushing each side of the baguette slices with truffle oil. Place them under the broiler in the oven until each side is golden brown and toasty.
- Assemble the crostini by smearing on some of the gorganzola, drape on a piece of prosciutto, add two halves of dried fig, and drizzle on a little bit of the honey. Repeat the process until each crostini is complete.